Wednesday 12 October 2016

Hi ! 

My name's Patrycja, I'm studying spanish philology in Poznan :)
Like every young person I have a lot of hobbys, for example I'm fond of reading a book especially detective novels but the most I love travelling.
For years I've travelled with my family around Europe, for example I was in Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Greece but my dream is to visit more exotic countries outside the Europe.
Here I want to present places which I've never seen before but I want to.
My notes will contain descriptions of culture, cuisine, monuments and a lot of other things.
I'd like to arouse your interest.
Thanks to this information you'll have a chance to learn about other countries.
So see you soon! :)

                                                                                                                                           P.





                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment